Significantly reduce operating costs using
our complete air leak detection survey
It is estimated that 30% of the compressed air that is generated in the UK is wasted through leakage. Rectifying your leaks by using our air leak detection service can significantly reduce your operating costs.
- AEP leak detection surveys will identify and pin-point the location of the leaks from a compressed air or gas system
- Our service identifies where the leaks are and in most cases the cost of each leak
- This service also illustrates the potential savings that can be made; to achieve this level of detail in our surveys we use state of the art ultrasonic leak detectors
- These units can identify the smallest of leaks, even those which are inaudible to the human ear
- During the survey each leak is allocated a unique number and listed on the summary sheet
A label, detailing the following information, is fixed to the system as close to the source as possible: Leak Number, Severity of the Leak, Area on Site, Location in Area, Additional Comments
Our commitment to be at the forefront of our industry includes holding the following accreditations and affiliations:
- British Compressed Air Society member (BCAS) and trained to ISO11011 for Energy Auditing
- Verified by Achilles who administer the Utilities Vendor Database
- We hold ISO9001:2015 quality accreditation and ISO14001:2015 environmental accreditation
AEP will help you ensure you are paying for the air you use, not the air you lose!
We provide industry leading leak detection for compressed air systems. Leaks in your compressed air system are costly to your business. Not only is your system operating inefficiently, the leaks will have a direct financial impact. AEP will help you locate these inefficiencies using the latest leak detection technology.
Our engineers are trained and highly experienced. Our service will thoroughly examine your air system to find any problems areas. We will check your pressure settings, check for air leaks and ensure you are using the right compressor.
Booking a regular air system audit with AEP will help you understand where you have operating inefficiencies.