Compressors with turn-key solution capability from AEP
AEP are the South West’s leading compressed air centre, offering a large and flexible range of compressors. We also operate across the UK with nationally contracted customers.
Our experienced and trained staff are skilled in offering the very latest advice on compressors, equipment specification, system design, supply programmes and final installation.
During the specification process, our aim is to produce a compressed air solution that encompasses cutting edge technology to maximise energy efficiency. This ensures energy efficiency is maximised and minimises ‘life cover’ service costs. The result is our ability to supply the client with quality built and reliable equipment.
Whilst understanding our client’s brief, a keen eye is always kept on the legislation side of compressed air and its usage. All AEP compressors and system installations are carried out in accordance with the Pressure Systems Safety regulations 2000 and The Hazardous Waste Regulations. Breathing Air Installations are always in accordance with EN12021:2014.
Here at AEP we are proud to be official HPC distributors. When it comes to providing high quality compressed air, the HPC range of compressor packages offers complete solution capability.
The flexibility of the product portfolio extends into dryers, receivers, filters, controllers and condensate management systems.
As authorised distributors for HPC for Somerset and Dorset, we support customers within these areas with excellence and apply stringent compressed air standards to our installations. We also operate across the UK with a large number of nationally contracted customers.
For over 50 years, HPC has been a leader in the UK compressed air market, gaining a reputation for excellence, efficiency and reliability. The HPC KAESER ‘yellow box’ compressed air systems can be found throughout British industry, from workshops and garages to factories and power stations.
As an authorised distributor, AEP provide unrivalled and professional compressed air service to a variety of industries and applications.
Maximum efficiency and reduced running costs
- At the heart of all HPC compressors is a SIGMA Profile Airend – continuously developed for more than 30 years to deliver power savings of up to 15% against alternative manufacturers' compressors
- Coupled with a SIGMA controller, an industrial PC with Intel microprocessor, HPC compressors provide maximum efficiency and reduced running costs
- All HPC compressors feature the latest Premium Efficiency IE3 motors as standard with the next generation of models now also being introduced with IE4 Super Premium Efficiency motors
- HPC Direct Drive compressor models feature an innovative 1:1 Drive - with no power transmission losses and reduced maintenance costs
Reliability maintains peak compressor performance
- HPC places a high priority on professional customer support through its Authorised Distributors and has worked in partnership with AEP for over 25 years
- A variety of service plans and preventative maintenance agreements have been carefully created by qualified HPC engineers to maintain customers' systems at peak performance
- A free of charge 5 Year NO QUIBBLE warranty is offered on all new HPC compressed air packages (subject to an agreed service plan)
- With the NO QUIBBLE warranty there are no hidden costs, no stage payments, no excess charges, no previous claim penalties, no restriction on hours run and definitely NO QUIBBLES