Electric assembly tools for production efficiency and flexibility
To enable complete operational flexibility, our electric assembly tools offer the perfect solution. From cordless drills and screwdrivers through to advanced electric assembly tools, AEP have a comprehensive range.
As with our air powered tools, our electric tools offer superior design and ergonomics. For the operator they offer both capability to do the job, manoeuvrability for the job in hand and comfort.
Applications where electric assembly tools come into play are varied. They are ideal for areas where performance and quality are of vital importance. Our range offers technological innovation and many advanced features to cater for this variation in application.
From handheld electric drills to advanced electric assembly systems, we have the tool that will best meet your needs.
Key features of our electric assembly tooling:
- Torque controlled battery standalone assembly tools
- Electronic programmable transducerised DC assembly tools
- Electronic programmable current controlled DC assembly tools
- Conventional clutch controlled electric screwdrivers
- Wireless smart hub and wireless transducerised battery tools
- Suitable for torque ranges of between 0.02nm to 2000nm
AEP are official UK distributors for the Desoutter range of electric assembly tools. As a result, we have grown our reputation as a leading supplier of electric assembly tools across the UK with both sales and service support excellence.