AEP Finance options and the new 130% Corporation Tax Super-Deduction scheme allows you to spend and save
AEP Finance allows our customers to upgrade to new, energy efficient equipment which comes complete with a 5-year warranty
The 2021 budget saw the introduction of a corporation tax super-deduction scheme for businesses looking to invest in plant, machinery, fixtures and chattels. With the new 130% tax deduction, now is an even greater time to purchase an AEP compressed air system for your business. We have a super energy efficient compressor range with superior quality to help you become more effective and environmentally friendly.
If a company purchased a compressor from HPC for £5,000 and can claim the super-deduction, the following example calculation would apply; Spending £5,000 on an HPC compressor will mean you can deduct £6,500 (130% of the initial investment) in computing its taxable profits. Deducting £6,500 from taxable profits will save up to 19% or £1,235 on your year one corporation tax bill.
Go AEP, Go Green, Save Money - Reduce energy use and CO²
Are you looking for ways to improve your business operations?
We are delighted to launch our new AEP Finance options. Our customers are looking for ways to better their business by reducing energy costs and saving on electricity, whilst reducing their CO2 footprint. However, purchasing and upgrading to new equipment in full requires investment and resources that may not be available. This is where AEP Finance options can help your business:
- AEP Finance packages - We help you get the equipment you need, not just the equipment you can afford
- Improve your cash-flow - Monthly payments remain the same throughout the term of the lease purchase making it easy to budget
- Improve your overall energy efficiency and save electricity - Through the significant energy savings gained by using the latest compressor technology
Spend and save with an AEP purchase plan ...
In the calculator below, we have selected a spend value of £10,000 to illustrate the costs you can expect from an equipment purchasing plan from AEP. As you can see, the payment options are manageable and consistent across the term of the lease purchase plan.
Equipment Value: £10,000
Lease Term: 36 months
|First Payment: £347.20||Total Cost: £12,499.20|
|Monthly Payment: £347.20||Tax Relief: £2,624.83|
|Weekly Payment: £80.12||Net Cost: £9,874.37|
Our compressor systems give maximum efficiency and may reduce your running costs
- At the heart of all HPC compressors is a SIGMA Profile Airend – continuously developed for more than 30 years to deliver power savings of up to 15% against alternative manufacturers' compressors
- HPC Direct Drive compressor models feature an innovative 1:1 Drive - with no power transmission losses and reduced maintenance costs
- All HPC compressors feature the latest Premium Efficiency IE3 motors as standard with the next generation of models now also being introduced with IE4 Super Premium Efficiency motors
- Coupled with a SIGMA controller, an industrial PC with Intel microprocessor, HPC compressors provide maximum efficiency and reduced running costs
Choosing AEP as your compressed air equipment partner
AEP are the leading compressed air specialists in the South West of England. We specialise in the specification, supply and total life cover of innovative compressed air technologies.
We have an ongoing commitment to be at the forefront of our industry and are proud to be members of the British Compressed Air Society. We hold ISO9001-2015 quality accreditation and are a registered supplier within the United Vendors Database (UVDB) administered by Achilles. We are also pleased to have been awarded ISO14001-2015 Environmental Certification. Read about our company and how we are investing in the future ...