Belt Driven Rotary Screw Compressors
Belt driven rotary screw compressors offer outstanding efficiency and reliability for AEP customers looking for a compressed air solution. This range features the energy-saving SIGMA profile rotor and a SIGMA Control 2 (or optionally a SIGMA Control Basic) controller. You can choose from four series with these technical paramaters:
- Pressure: 8, 11 or 15 bar
- Flow Rate: 0.26 - 4.65 m³/ min
All series are available as standard models but also with:
- Add-on refrigeration dryer for high compressed air quality and/ or
- Speed-controlled motor for a large flow rate control range (SM, SK and ASK Series)
Key benefits of the Belt Driven Rotary Screw Compressor range:
- Highly-Efficient Power Transmission - The quality drive belt with automatic tensioning device ensures consistent transmission efficiency and excellent drive system reliability over the entire service life
- Easy to Maintain - The housing is easily opened. All components are logically arranged and easy to access. Maintenance work is therefore made quick and simple
- Exceptionally Quiet Running - The soundproofed housing reduces operational noise to a minimum. Normal conversation can take place right next to the compressor
AEP have four models within the Belt Driven Rotary Screw Compressor range. Each offers an aspect of functionality designed to suit a particular compressed air application.
View the four available models below and select each to view details in full.
Oil lubricated with Belt drive - our range at a glance
Save up to 96% energy and reduce your CO² footprint with our 'Heat Recovery' compressed air solution
Your rotary screw compressor converts 100% of the drawn electrical energy into heat. It is possible for up to 96% of this energy to be recovered. The fully-enclosed design of modern rotary screw compressors makes them well suited to this process. Both fluid injected and oil free compressors can be used.